Low Cement Product Line
Low cement refractories usually have 5 to 8 percent refractory cement as the binder.
- Better hot strength than conventional castables
- Excellent physical strengths
- Lower porosity than conventional castables
- Easy installation by pumping or shotcreting
- Better slag and chemical resistance than higher cement percentage material
Ultra-low Cement Product Line
Ultra-low cement refractories have less than 5 percent refractory cement.
- Better hot strengths than low-cement castables
- Better slag and chemical resistance
- Some ultra-low mixes take less than 5 percent water to install